Hagerty - Since 1895
Hagerty Silver Spray
Hagerty Silver Spray
Description from Hagerty
After having created the first Silver Polish with tarnish preventive, William J. Hagerty founded Hagerty in 1895 in South Bend, USA. Neighbors and friends were his first clients, then mail orders started coming. Today, with over 125 years of expertise, Hagerty is based in Switzerland and is present in over 70 countries.
Cleans and takes care of silver and silver-plated items. It allows to maintain daily and quickly silver and silver-plated items which are oxidized.
The vaporizer gives back shine to the items and the accessories.
Silver Spray makes vases, frames and other tarnished items shine. It maintains in depth tarnished silver. It protects from oxidation for several weeks and removes dirt from any silver or silver-plated decorative objects.
The spray is ideal to take care of engraved silver items.
Guarantee of no residues as a very thin layer of formula is applied. The cleaning is easy, gives almost instant results and does not cause any micro-scratches or marks on the metal. The items and accessories are cleaned and shiny again.
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT?
- Shake well and spray on silver or silver-plated items at a distance of 30 cm.
- Wait 30 seconds to ensure lasting effect.
- Buff the item with a soft cloth.
Which product should I choose to clean a silver or silver-plated object?
There are many Hagerty products to care for silver and silver-plated objects. So how do you choose?
- The cloth allows a delicate and daily maintenance of your silver objects. It quickly restores the shine of the silver.
- The spray (Silver Spray) is the product to go for if you want to clean engraved or chased items, as you simply spray the item, wait 30 seconds and simply wipe with a soft cloth.
Why Red Leaf loves this product
Hagerty has always been a gold standard when it comes to cleaning silver show tack. Recommended by both Kathy's and Blue Ribbon, you can't go wrong!
The spray is the most effective that I've used, and the cloths live in my Showmanship Halter bag for a quick touch up between deep cleanings. It's mesmerizing how well they work!